WORK SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME/PART-TIME WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Work schedule: 100% with flexible working hours
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join P&G in our Prague office and learn from the Experts in organization recognized by Gartner. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the world-class Supply Network Innovators on the market!
Join Supply Chain Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the unique opportunity to join best-in-class Supply Chain department – a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in a multinational, fast-paced environment.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for short and long-term category demand planning across Central Europe based on newest technologies usage (Power BI, SAP and other PG platforms)
- Prepare product innovation implementation (new product launch based on close cooperation with Brand Team)
- Work closely with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and driving value for our customers (create customization solutions)
- Work with our Sales department and focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning
- be a key source of customer knowledge and drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traineeship for 12 months on employment contract and Opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program
- Continuous development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (60 nationalities from across the globe)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch subsidy, transportation subsidy, multisport card)
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone
- Support in independent decision-making and risk-taking decision processes
- Students of 3-5th year or fresh alumni of master programs with interest in strategical logistics operations
- Advanced English and Czech/Slovak command
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (MS Excel specifically)
- An individual with strong leadership skills
- A candidate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Supply Network Operations/Logistics