Role Title: Supply Chain Specialist/Demand Planner
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We build value in the supply network every single day. We are unusually positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators on the market and as of 2015 P&G is part of the Gartner’s Top Supply Chain Leaders category, Global Supply Chain Masters, which recognizes the accomplishments and capabilities of long-term global leaders.
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company’s disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network and deep understanding, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
This role has never existed in P&G structure before, so you will have a huge impact on the shaping of your own responsibilities.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Analyze customer behaviors and trends to make suggestions for our sales and planning team with regards to the real vs forecasted customer demand
- Plan and execute new products launches for the specific customers from supply chain perspective
- Identify and mitigate potential issues (i.e. production capacity, product availability) that might impact the timely delivery of the product to the customers
- Analyze the gaps linked to communication or demand forecast
- Drive improvement in work processes and KPIs
Apply if you have:
- Previous, proven experience in Supply Chain / Logistics (in supply / demand planning or a customer facing role)
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
- Ability to forecast, analyze big sets of data and draw conclusions from it
- Intermediate excel experience (at least at the level of pivot tables)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
You will also get:
- Competitive salary and compensation package (health care, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, stock options, gym)
- Diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations
- Attractive working environment
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
Prague, Czech Republic
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: SNO00002962