Role Title: Logistics Team Leader
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We build value in the supply network every single day. We are unusually positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators on the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company’s disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network and deep understanding, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
Lead meaningful business areas and projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results as well as driving your team to be at their best
Develop relationships: internally with the sales team and externally with the customer’s key decision-makers
Create supply chain customer business plans and implement them to deliver team results
Increase organizational capacity and capability by actively working across the team, P&G and customer organizations
Manage the supply chain trade term negotiations, implementation and compliance as necessary in the market
Improve and align inter-company processes: impact on product flow, information flow and financial flow.
Lead regular Supply Chain business reviews with the customer and own joint scorecard
Apply if you have:
- Experience in Supply Chain (transportation, customer service, planning, warehousing etc.)
- Experience in leading and developing a team of specialists (delegating tasks, motivation, crisis management) – Nice to have
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial attitude
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good level of English and either Czech or Slovak
- Excellent MS office package skills (especially MS Excel)
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy);
- Regular salary increases and an individual career path with possible promotions – all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- An exciting job where you will make a difference
Commitment from us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will provide you with creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
Who we are:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.