We are currently looking for a candidate for a position of Truck Transport Planner based in Prague, Czech Republic. The selected candidate will join the local Operations team, and will report to the Operations Supervisor.
The scope of the position comprises responsibility for daily intermodal management as well as in-depth analysis of trucking flows used for the purpose of cost-saving and decision making.
– Secure sufficient trucking capacity and planning of containers´ truck transport from/to local terminals
– Optimize the network and the intermodal activities through intermodal market exploration, products optimization and vendors performance management
– Sustain internal and external relations with service providers (terminal staff, railway representatives, trucking companies and other suppliers)
– Sustain internal and external relations to customer services as an internal customer and to external customers
– Data entry to intermodal e-systems
Who we are looking for
– Experiences in shipping/freight forwarding on same or similar position are a big advantage
– Ability to prioritize work load in order to meet all required deadlines
– Team spirit
– High level of result orientation and reliability
– language proficiency in both Czech/Slovak and English
– PC proficiency
– MS Office/Excel at advanced level
– Strong multinational background and stability of one of the biggest shipping companies
– Pleasant and dynamic atmosphere in the modern office in Prague 5 – Smichov and friendly working environment
– Development in a field of shipping and intermodal transport
In case you find this position attractive and feel you would fit the job, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your CV and the motivation letter in English to Josef.Polak@maersk.com Due to holidays season, we may be delayed in responding to your applications.